Hydraulic Brake Hose
|PAYMENT TERM||T/T L/C||ORIGIN||HEBEI,CHINA|
|Hose size||6MMX4MM; 8MMX15MM; 10MMX17MM;10MMX19MM; 13MMX22MM|
|Loading port||Xingang port，Tianjin/ Qingdao, Shandong/Ningbo port, Zhejiang/Shanghai|
1. Hose structure: five layers. Inner rubber layer+ braided layer+ middle rubber layer+ braided layer+ outer rubber layer
2. Material: EPDM+ Reinforced layers(PET or PVA)
3. Package: 250m/300m/roll
4. Certification: DOT/IATF16949:2016/CQC
5. Standard: SAE J1401/GB16897
6. Production Capacity： 40000 Meters per day
7. payment terms: T/T L/C
1. Low volumetric expansion
2. Stable braking performance
3. Excellent heat and ozone resistance
4. Excellent whipping performance
5. High tensile strength performance
6. Size: 3.2mmx10.5mm; 4.8mmx12.5mm;3mmx11mm,3.5mmx10.5mm
Service: we will be pleased to supply you free hose samples, after your quality test and check, if there any problem please contact us early, we will try best to solve it.
Common sense for selection and maintenance:
Please kindly note the following points when selecting the brake hoses:
1 Please select the brake hoses produced by the regular manufacturer and the hoses with the CCC mark, name of manufacturer and the production date.
2 Please choose the matching brake hose assembly according to the different models of Automobiles. Take care of the symbol on the hose body. If the tube letters “HR” represents the standard amount of expansion hydraulic hose; “HL” indicates a low amount of expansion hydraulic hose; “A” indicates that the hose used for pneumatic braking system; “V” means hose for vacuum brake system.
3 Please do not use the hoses which surface is with cracking, corrosion, bubbles and some other unqualified hoses.
4 Brake hose is the key important part to ensure the safety of vehicles traveling. So, it should be paid more special attention to the usual maintenance and regular checks to keep the hose surface cleaning and avoid corroding.
5 Please avoid the pull force.
6 Please kindly check the fittings of the brake hoses whether loose or not.
7 Long-term use of the brake hose, if there is aging, closed not tight or scratched, it should be promptly replaced.