Braided Brake Hose
PTFE has exceptional strength of the carb-onfluorine bond and very high molecular weight and owns the following outstanding properties:
1) Wide temperature use range: -200~+250 centigrade;
2) Resistance to almost all corrosive chemicals;
3) Antistick properties;
4) Very low coefficient of friction;
5) Non flammable;
6) Excellent electrical properties;
7) Good mechanical properties;
8) Long life without ageing problem.
1) Stainless steel braided brake Hose structure: Hose Inner is PTFE OR Nylon , Hose middle layer is braided by stainless steel, Hose out layer is PU or PVC Cover, Explosion-proof and crack-proof.
2)Hose COLOR: RED,BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN，transparent, black etc.
3) Stainless steel braided hose is used for hydraulic brake system for automobiles and motorcycles.
4)S.S brake hose size: 3.2mmx7.5mm
5)S.S brake hose standard: SAE J1401
6) S.S BRAKE HOSE Bursting pressure: 69Mpa for PTFE hose core , 49Mpa for Nylon core
Improve vehicle brake performance and feel with DOT-Compliant Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines. Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines provide a quicker, firmer, more consistent pedal response by maintaining consistent brake pressure. Additionally, stainless steel lines provide precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking. The improvement in pedal feel is more dramatic on older vehicles where the factory rubber line may have softened and swelled due to age.
brake lines consist of a PTFE (commonly referred to as Teflon) inner line that carries the brake fluid, which is then covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid. The PTFE tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid.
The braided stainless steel provides support for the PTFE and the weave is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion. Next the stainless braided hose is coated with a clear abrasion resistant PU cover for maximum protection against chaffing and strain relief devices reinforce end fittings. A variety of end fittings are available to meet most application needs. All fittings are engineered for proper fit and durability. All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit.